Team 9999/9990: Preseason Robot competed in 2 competitions
- Mecanum drive
- Belt driven indexer combined intake
- Double fly wheel shooter
- Drive train is 4 wheel swerve drive
- Roller intake with pnuematic control
- Two stage belt indexer
- Hooded fly wheel shooter system
- Spring and winch climbing system.
In the 2020 pre-season, Northwood School's robotics class built 5 robots to test out different programs and get ready for the next FIRST robotics challenge:
Ricky Bobby went to
Kiwi drive went to
Roger went to
Copyright © 2018 Northwood School Robotics - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Go Daddy / Directed by Paul Han ' 19